[lbo-talk] Notes on the UFPJ Conference (June 6-8, Chicago)

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Fri Jun 13 09:18:51 PDT 2003

Thanks for this useful, illuminating report, Yoshie.

ANSWER really needs some emergency PR assistance! Any (non-Jewish) group organizing a protest against the Israeli occupation on Rosh Hashanah is smoking unbelievably big rocks. I wonder what would have been so hard about simply picking a different day.

Liza