[lbo-talk] re:Margolis: Why There is No WMD Outrage

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jun 16 14:31:44 PDT 2003

Michael Pollak wrote:

>Hammering away at the
>fact they lied -- and repeating it over and over and over -- is exactly
>the right method for inducing a credibility crisis.

I saw an old college friend this past weekend who had just been to a reunion at the Kennedy School. She said all the Dems in the crowd (and it was mostly Dems, some of them pretty high-powered, given the environment) were reluctant to go after Bush directly. I said, "You mean they won't call him a liar and warmonger?" She said, "Right."

Doug