[lbo-talk] spam subjects

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Jun 17 14:19:07 PDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, budge wrote:

> i haven'r tried pyzor or that tla i can't remember (and am too lazy to
> look up) from vernon schryver and pals...
>
> probably won't, has anybody?

I'm with Matt -- SpamAssassin does a great first cut, then you can catch the remainder with something else. Not being as highpowered as him, I just filter it with procmail. Most of the low point count stuff has identifiable sources, which is how they get a low point count.

The combination makes a flood back into a trickle and a fury-inducing phenomenon back into a mere annoyance.

Michael