[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 23:30:48 PDT 2003

Bill Bartlett wrote:
> You are merely not civilised enough to know it is
> uncivilised to kill people you don't approve of.

<eyeroll> If Justin's not civilized, then it's either not worth being or unachievable. And Woj is a curmudgeon. Bitter? Sure. But he is hardly the equivalent of a skinhead.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!