[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Wed Jun 18 11:38:59 PDT 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "andie nachgeborenen" <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 11:23 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

> Bill, I am not a pacificist. I support some politically motivated
killing. World War II, which was politically motivated killing is anything was, was absolutely essential. I also agree that executing war criminals and criminals against humanity is politically motivated. I don't think that's a bad thing. Politically, I condemn war crimes and crimes against humanity. jks