[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 11:23:26 PDT 2003

Bill, I am not a pacificist. I support some politically motivated killing. World War II, which was politically motivated killing is anything was, was absolutely essential. I also agree that executing war criminals and criminals against humanity is politically motivated. I don't think that's a bad thing. Politically, I condemn war crimes and crimes against humanity. jks