[lbo-talk] Fwd: New Web Site

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jun 18 15:59:35 PDT 2003

[from Loren Goldner - "the world crisis that began palpably in the early 1970's"? - which makes the 20th century one long crisis, except maybe the 1950-70 period - does the word mean anything when so applied?]

I and four collaborators have started a new web site called

Fictitious Capital, Real Retrogression

at

<http://www.munism.com>

Further, this web site will accept postings from others.

Our purpose is to investigate social retrogression under the impact of the world crisis that began palpably in the early 1970's. See our statement for more elaboration. We will be grateful for comment and for contributions.

Loren