[lbo-talk] Dean: hang 'em high!

Hilary Russ hilarious4 at msn.com
Wed Jun 18 19:07:40 PDT 2003

From: "Michael Pollak"

>And naturally provoked boneheads into starting
> fights in sweaty packed clubs, where they righteously endeavored to tattoo
> their principles on each others' skulls.

>The musical genres they originally favored were reggae and ska...

I dated an anti-racist skinhead (in college, of course) who always claimed that anti-racists were the real skins and the nazi skins were imposters. They called themselves SHARPs, SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice. They were heavy into ska and reggae and liked to fight the racist skins whenever they could, which wasn't that often because there weren't really any around. -H