[lbo-talk] IRAQ: FROM LIBERATION TO COUNTER-INSURGENCY IN LESS THAN 80 DAYS

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 20 07:11:18 PDT 2003

IRAQ: FROM LIBERATION TO COUNTER-INSURGENCY IN LESS THAN 80 DAYS ____________________________________________________________________   INTER PRESS SERVICE International News Monday, June 16, 2003 http://ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=18812 Jim Lobe

-- Michael Pugliese

http://centre.telemanage.ca/quotes.nsf/quotes/10c5c725e1cd24e58525687b00673a0f

Brainwashing - A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics which is the Dianetics version published in 1955. Psycho-politics is a solemn charge. With it you can erase our enemies as insects. You (psychologists) can change their (leaders) loyalties by psychopolitics. Given a short time with a psycho-politician you can alter forever the loyalty of a soldier in our hands or a statesman or a leader in his own country, or you can destroy his mind.

Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends... By psycho- politics create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace man has ever known. Thank you."