[lbo-talk] Obnoxious ad

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 08:29:32 PDT 2003

Signed on my hotmail account yesterday and was greeted by a really obnoxious banner ad on the MSN home page. I wrote their Contact Us address the following note:

I didn't vote for Clinton in 92 or 96, but I find the banner ad flashing at the top of the site statiing "Stop Hillary -- Stop Her book" deeply offensive. Would you take an ad stating that the Shrub is a liar, a drunk, and a warmonger?

They asked for the URL, which I didn't have:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding your concern, may we ask you to please send us another email and let us know the exact URL where you found the said banner. Please include other necessary information. These are necessary for us to further investiagte your concern.

But the ad was gone when I went back to check.

jks