[lbo-talk] Mahathir's Party Hands Out Anti-Semitic Books

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 22 11:00:31 PDT 2003

Can't trust those rootless cosmopolitans, can you?

> Doug

Mahathir, remember is a raving homophobe, having concocted a case against a former V.P. of his regime for sodomy and putting him in prison for a long term. Homosex is nothing but Western, white capitalist decadence. M also has a mutual admiration society w/LaRouche, http://www.larouchepub.com/pr/1999/mahathir_interview_2608.html Mugabe also says no real Africans are LGBT. (Or, to be up to date, heh, LGBTSTI http://www.lavendergreens.org/lavender_greens_002.htm >...We will not allow our movement to be divided based on class, race, nation of origin, language, gender, sexuality, gender expression, income, size, ability, age...So no rude jokes you 24 hour nautilus narcissists about fat dykes, 'ya hear, or old sugar daddies and kept boys! Divided my class and income? Oh, ignore the rampant commodification of gay identity and upper-class arrogance and $10 cover charges, I've got to accesorize w/the latest gear!)

Nah, esp., if they engage in, "Trotskyite-Titoist-Zionist activities in the service of American imperialism, "

(or are, like Ana Pauker, leading Jewish Romanian Communist, "urbane atheistic assimilationist(s), and a woman, in a fiercely nationalistic, predominantly peasant, deeply paranoid satellite state." http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/8960.html )

as Slansky, leader of the Czech C.P. and ten others (seven of which were Jews) were executed in December 1952. http://www.friends- partners.org/partners/beyond-the-pale/eng_captions/62-4.html

Lenni Brenner, has tried to get the "Holohoax" websites, like the http://www.abbc.com below, to remove his books on the Irgun/Stern Gang collaboration w/the Nazis, from their pgs. to no avail.If French historian, Serge Thion (who got the Noamster into such trouble w/his request to support the free speech rights of Faurisson, the, 'er, "relatively apolitical French liberal, " in a bizarre case of cross-dressing akin to calling, Plan 9 From Outer Space, " a masterpiece by such as Tarkovsky or Rakovsky a Fascist http://www.marxists.org/archive/rakovsky/

[PDF]The Iron Wall File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML ... all the views of the author, a rather old fashioned American Trotskyite, who ... the New Regime 4. Collaborating with Tsarism and British Imperialism The First ... http://www.abbc.com/aaargh/fran/livres3/Ironw.pdf

Another prominent Jewish Communist victim of late Stalinist era anti- semitism. Ana Pauker ... Robert Levy Ana Pauker The Rise and Fall of a Jewish Communist ... In her own day, Ana Pauker was named "The Most Powerful Woman in the World" by Time magazine. ... http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/8960.html

"Ana Pauker is a rip-roaring story . . . a whiz of a read. . . . I am personally grateful to Robert Levy for writing a thoughtful, meticulous biography . . . that fills the gaps in a mystery that haunted my early radical journey. More important, he reassesses her role in Eastern bloc history and provides answers to many questions about Romania's special conditions in the immediate aftermath of World War II that I had never thought to frame. Ana Pauker: The Rise and Fall of a Jewish Communist explores the impossible contradictions inherent in being an urbane atheistic assimilationist, and a woman, in a fiercely nationalistic, predominantly peasant, deeply paranoid satellite state. Without gliding over Pauker's serious delusions, desperate compromises and calculating moves, Levy pulls off a surprising feat by offering a credible defense for many of her actions."--the Nation