[lbo-talk] Ho Ho

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 09:56:34 PDT 2003

This is of course pathetic and contemptible; Hitch is now devouring his own rotting body parts to live. It is very sad. But the rest of the piece here cited is both hateful and stupid. I believe that in very short order, really no more than a year, Hitch has recapitulated and intensified David Horowitz's slower self-immolation. What a terrible fate for anyone, and especially for one who shone as brightly as Hitch once did, to be the farce that repeated Horowitz's tragedy. jks