Richard Dawkins on Iraq and GWB

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Mar 1 18:43:37 PST 2003

there was clearly a difference, but on the war issue the advantage may not be Gore's. Who knows, with a Pres Gore maybe the UN would have been goosed into supporting the invasion.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Luke Benjamin Weiger Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 8:24 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Richard Dawkins on Iraq and GWB

HREF="http://argument.independent.co.uk/commentators/story.jsp?story=382663"
>http://argument.independent.co.uk/commentators/story.jsp?story=382663</A>
>
> I liked this quote:
>
> "Those of us opposed to the war are sometimes accused of anti-Americanism.
> am vigorously pro-American, which is one reason I am anti-Bush. They
didn't
> elect him, and they deserve better."

And who can now doubt that there really was more than a dime's worth of a difference between Bush and Gore?

-- Luke