Next

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 06:35:47 PST 2003

> But the next question is what to do after it starts, while
> fighting is going on.
>
> And the question after that is what to do, supposing there
> is a cakewalk for the U.S. military, followed by a volatile
> Afghanistan-type situation.
>
> I would pose the question as follows: is there any
> pertinent demand, other than US out, pull out, stand
> down, etc.

> mbs

I say we insist on one person, one vote. That includes Shi'as and Kurds. Dunno if the War Crowd would go for that, though. An Iraqi state dominated by the Shi'as? Can't see it from here.

Did anybody read the George Packer piece in the Sunday Times Mag? Well worth it.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/02/magazine/02IRAQ.html>

DP