god & the media in America

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 14:25:29 PST 2003

God told me to skin you alive! and you're intolerant as well as ungodly if you don't let me.

My 9 yr old son asked me today, Isn't Bush a lot like Bin Laden? (There was a Newsweek cover he saw about Bush's religion.) I said, yeah, both of them think God told them to kill people. A woman standing by the newsstand (black, if that makes a difference), caught my eye and gave me a wry smile.

jks