no crips or retards

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Mar 5 10:59:19 PST 2003

I've been writing to the IAC folks all over the country to suggest ways they could accommodate disabled people when it comes to transportation matters. Below is one response I got.

The person, is of course, a coward not to send a name with the comment. Does anyone on the list know how to track the sender of an email? Is there some registry or other means?

Marta

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:45:04 -0500 (EST) From: zhrho at earthlink.net To: Marta Russell <ap888 at lafn.org> Subject: Re: Accessible transportation

No crips or retards are going to be allowed on our busses.

Original message attached.

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:MESSAGE.HTML 1 (TEXT/MSIE) (000C24C1) -- --