no crips or retards

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Wed Mar 5 11:16:56 PST 2003

I can absolutely assure you that whoever that is, is not going to represent the IAC one second past whenever we identify him/her/it. Probably some right- winger has taken advantage of ANSWER's automated procedure for signing up as an organizing center for M15 or something. I will see what I can do to follow this up. You have to look at the 'source code' that gives you the header and then do detective work with it. Actually, copy it to me if you would.

As for the substantive issue, it's legitimate. It's somewhat daunting, and I don't promise that we can handle it for M15, but we've got to at least discuss it and come up with a perspective. There's also the issue of having meetings in inaccessible buildings.

LP