no crips or retards

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Mar 5 11:38:08 PST 2003

loupaulsen at attbi.com wrote:
> I can absolutely assure you that whoever that is, is not going to represent
> the IAC one second past whenever we identify him/her/it. Probably some right-
> winger has taken advantage of ANSWER's automated procedure for signing up as
> an organizing center for M15 or something. I will see what I can do to follow
> this up. You have to look at the 'source code' that gives you the header and
> then do detective work with it. Actually, copy it to me if you would.
>
> As for the substantive issue, it's legitimate. It's somewhat daunting, and I
> don't promise that we can handle it for M15, but we've got to at least discuss
> it and come up with a perspective. There's also the issue of having meetings
> in inaccessible buildings.

Now I'm wondering how ANSWER figured out a way to forge access to the nomenclature of the anti-globalization movement. Acronyms involving the first letter of a month and the date of the month, such as "M15," is the hallmark of days of action associated with the anti-globization movement. Is ANSWER billing this day of protest (which nobody is going to attend) as a day of action associated with the anti-globlization movement? Did ANSWER decide this unilaterally, or did they talk to anti-glob groups in the U.S.?

I'm just waiting for ANSWER to take more credit for F15.

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips