The War Party's Fucked

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Wed Mar 5 19:01:52 PST 2003

Doug wrote:

> If they lose this one, then the MR/anti-Empire/America rules line

> will also take a hit.

We will, joyfully, add some qualifications. And, hey, we've been saying that our (collective) task was to make the anti-globalization movement into an anti-imperialist and anti-capitalist movement. And suddenly, at least as to anti-imperialism...

We're printing a neat $9.95 (20% off if you order from our website by phone or via the web) book by the wonderful Rajani Desai and the Research Unit for Political Economy in Mumbai, India entitled _Behind the Invasion of Iraq_ that should be in our warehouse the week after next. <http://www.monthlyreview.org/behindiraq.htm> An earlier version is available (free) on the web at <http://www.rupe-india.org/>

john mage