fox etc

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 08:04:06 PST 2003

> OK, but while I get that, O'Reilly is staggeringly content-free. I mean,
we
> just watched an episode which was entirely springer stories, except for
the
> mail bit at the end. I'm not saying I'm shocked. I just want to know how
it's
> placed. Clearly not "news", but far from the LehrerNH as well. I hesitate
> call it tabloid, however, because of the address to politics. The mail
section
> was pretty much all war stuff. So...?
>
> Catherine

Bottom line, Catherine: It's shit. Leaky rotting garbage shoveled nightly into the open mouths of hungry consumers. I don't blame O'Reilly for what he does. Hell, if people paid me millions a year to take a public dump on them, I'd readily oblige. How Doug can stand to watch such a thing, though, is beyond my jaded mind.

DP