fox etc

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 6 08:07:57 PST 2003

No, I can't go with "just shit". The blend of politics and tabloid scandal is, at the the very least, important and powerful. We don't have anything comparable. So I'm looking for how it's sold and how it's received.

--

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP at ArtsIT: http://admin.arts.usyd.edu.au/horde/imp/