fox etc

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Mar 6 08:16:06 PST 2003

Dennis Perrin wrote:
>>OK, but while I get that, O'Reilly is staggeringly content-free. I mean,
>
> we
>
>>just watched an episode which was entirely springer stories, except for
>
> the
>
>>mail bit at the end. I'm not saying I'm shocked. I just want to know how
>
> it's
>
>>placed. Clearly not "news", but far from the LehrerNH as well. I hesitate

>>call it tabloid, however, because of the address to politics. The mail
>
> section
>
>>was pretty much all war stuff. So...?
>>
>>Catherine
>

> Bottom line, Catherine: It's shit. Leaky rotting garbage shoveled nightly
> into the open mouths of hungry consumers. I don't blame O'Reilly for what he
> does. Hell, if people paid me millions a year to take a public dump on them,
> I'd readily oblige. How Doug can stand to watch such a thing, though, is
> beyond my jaded mind.

O'Reilly Factor is just another form of bread and circuses to keep the citizens of the U.S. Empire (tm) ignorant and asleep.

Based on that Washington Post (a tabloid located in Washington, DC) survey on opposition to the war, which found that my ignorant, jackass Reagan Youth generation (ages 35-44) support the war more than any other age group, I suspect that my generation is a core fan base for O'Reilly.

The best antidote to O'Reilly is to mock him.

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips