fox etc

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 6 08:22:04 PST 2003

Quoting Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org>:

> O'Reilly Factor is just another form of bread and circuses to keep the
> citizens of the U.S. Empire (tm) ignorant and asleep.
>
> Based on that Washington Post (a tabloid located in Washington, DC) survey on
>
> opposition to the war, which found that my ignorant, jackass Reagan Youth
> generation (ages 35-44) support the war more than any other age group, I
> suspect that my generation is a core fan base for O'Reilly.
>
> The best antidote to O'Reilly is to mock him.

So I'm Reagan Youth? If not by much. Of course not, I know, not American -- but that's really foolish. Like the budget version of GenX and other such idiocies.

But, anyway, sure he's a circus, but he's not the same kind of circus. That matters, I think, hence the question.

Catheirne

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP at ArtsIT: http://admin.arts.usyd.edu.au/horde/imp/