fox etc

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Mar 6 09:30:30 PST 2003

One episode had a radical lawyer named Steven Hyman on from New Jersey who defended me once (and very well, too). When the crowd started braying, he clasped his hands together above his head in a victory gesture, as if to congratulate himself. They shut up.

mbs

I had several friends go on Morton Downey's show to debate this or that, and I couldn't understand it. They got nowhere. A few words in before Downey began screaming and whipping up the audience. That's why, when I was invited on, I turned it down. Thinking back, though, I should have gone on as some kind of character, fake moustache, thick glasses, etc., and spewed all manner of demented things. That might have been fun.

DP