University poll suggests _any_ Democrat will win in 2004

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 08:18:14 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Lee" <grantlee at iinet.net.au> To: <lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:29 AM Subject: University poll suggests _any_ Democrat will win in 2004

> "By a 48 -- 44 percent margin, American voters say they would vote for
the
> as yet unnamed Democratic party candidate for President over Republican
> incumbent George W. Bush, according to a Quinnipiac University poll
released
> today."

Yes, by all means let's vote for the "wait I'm not ready yet" wing of the war party:

Democrats Say War Is Premature By CARL HULSE

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/07/politics/07CONG.html?ex=1047618000&en=7a 20918847d2e563&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE