University poll suggests _any_ Democrat will win in 2004

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Fri Mar 7 10:04:17 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Lee" <grantlee at iinet.net.au>
>Yes, by all means let's vote for the "wait I'm not ready yet" wing of the
>war party:

No, the "I'm not ready" group is the minority wing of the "no war" party, led by Nancy Pelosi in the House who had two-thirds of House Dems vote no on war authorization for Bush last fall. And there will be a fight between the "i'm not ready wing" (Kerry and Gephardt and Edwards) versus the "no war" wing (Dean, Kucinich, Sharpton, Moseley-Braun). Okay add in the what-the-hell wing represented by Graham, who voted against war authorization but sometimes seems to want to declare war on Saudi Arabia-- which admittedly is more reasonable after 911 than attacking Iraq.

-- Nathan Newman