No War For Israel

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 8 14:36:20 PST 2003

From the org. of the late William Pierce. I'll take this, "It's amazing to

see the worldwide support and participation in

these efforts. One thing we're discovering is that nationalists

of other races generally are not hostile to White nationalists

and are more than willing to cooperate and share information with

us in an effort against the globalizing, warmongering, and

genocidal efforts of our common enemies, " to mean a few Black nationalists like

Steve, 'Jewish Doctor's Inject Black babies w/AIDS, ' Cokely, have

agreed to distribute leaflets of the National Vanguard.

Michael Pugliese

RICHMOND, Virginia -- No War For Israel, an International

Coalition of individuals and groups opposed to the War on Iraq,

announced today that they will sponsor an international public

awareness campaign starting on Saturday, March 8, 2003.

NoWarForIsrael.com was started two weeks ago and traffic to the

site has increased to over 30,000 unique visitors a day.

NationalVanguard.com has recently joined the No War For Israel

Coalition and has created a, "Guide to the War on Iraq." The

Guide is an information resource for those seeking more

information about the War on Iraq. Two entertaining Flash

animations, "Behind the Scenes of World War 3" and "Terror-Free

Tots," Johnny Dixon's anti- war song, "I don't understand" and

leaflets to distribute are located on the NationalVanguard.com

site.

Alternative Country Music Star Johnny Dixon added his voice to No

War For Israel this past Wednesday. Johnny Dixon states, on

the NationalVanguard.com Web site, "I felt, and feel, horrible

as an American citizen that we are bullying tiny nations that

only want to be left alone; nations that could never pose a

threat to America.

"We are citizens in a democratic country. Every innocent person

killed in this senseless war is a reflection upon us.

"We must begin to recognize and understand why these things are

happening and stop supporting the war for Greater Israel."

Johnny Dixon recorded an anti-Iraq War song, "I don't

understand," and is distributing it through the

NationalVanguard.com Web site....

On the first day of the No War For Israel International Public

Awareness Campaign announcement, over 12000 leaflets were pledged

by individuals in four countries and 10 states. Daily updates

of the pledges leading up to the March 8th, literature drive can

be found on the front page of NationalVanguard.com.

It's amazing to see the worldwide support and participation in