we've got your kids, so talk !

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 12:47:45 PST 2003

I> Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>
>
> The odd thing is that this habit of police & prison officials in the
u.s. is even taken for granted in a good deal of popular film, fiction, and tv drama, and yet even leftists regard each concrete exposure as being shocking and somehow "out of the ordinary." And in the rare cases were cops clearly guilty of murder are tried, juries won't convict. We've had three utterly injustifiable police killings in rural areas of McLean County Illinois in the last few years. One brought to trial. No convictions.

&&&&&

Charles: What's up , Comrade Carrol ?

About ten years ago in Detroit, we convicted two white cops of killing a Black man, Malice Green. It was supposed to be the first time that ever happened in the U.S.

The white power structure in state government retaliated by abolishing the whole court system - Recorders' Court ( special Detroit criminal court that had existed for 150 years of so)- in which the cops were convicted. Hey, that's showing you whose master.

On the original headline. I'd like to see a poll of Americans who would support imprisoning the nine and seven year olds in order to force their father to talk. Truly Good Germans , the yes voters would be.