The Red Purge's Lasting Impacts

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 20:54:59 PST 2003

Does is look like mine? Does it say "Made in North Korea?"

Chuck0

To paraphrase Holden Caufield , this is some phony stuff. Poor little fellow. His feelings are hurt. Oh and it is phony or fake ass, as they say nowadays,. REDBAITING too , in case you thought whining about not wanting to hear anything about redbaiting could prevent me from calling a spade a spade. I mean who do you think you are fooling ? Workers' World builds the biggest demonstration it ever has , and you don't think the smell of your sour grapes are evident ? _Avoiding_ civil disobedience and police arrests are "sectarian" and divisive ? What a whopper ! Yea , all those middle class demonstrators would be really turned off by not trying to get arrested. Shhhhhsshhh

Go Lou Paulson and his comrades !

ChuckB -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030309/847b2876/attachment.htm>