Fwd: A new Dark Ages at Virginia Tech

Steven McGraw stmcgraw at vt.edu
Thu Mar 13 12:36:28 PST 2003

At 02:01 PM 3/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:57 AM 3/13/2003 -0800, you wrote:

Back again. I had a chat with some of the people in pink triangles and cats-ears. They're from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Alliance (LGBTA), apparently some of the key organizers, or some of the most visible in any case. They estimated more than a thousand attendees. When I asked what other groups were involved they told me "everyone."