Fwd: A new Dark Ages at Virginia Tech

Steven McGraw stmcgraw at vt.edu
Thu Mar 13 11:01:47 PST 2003

At 09:57 AM 3/13/2003 -0800, you wrote:

> [...]

That's me.

I just got back from a pretty big anti-BOV rally but I won't venture an estimate as to numbers, I'm terrible at that. The backbone of the organizing seemed to be a group of very eloquent gay and lesbian students wearing black loetards with pink triangles on their chests. Some of them also had pink cats-ears.

I arrived as the rally had begun to thin out, but towards the end one of the speakers invited us to come inside Burruss Hall (the administration building). About a third of us followed him. I'm on my way to take a shower then I'm going to join them and ask around about who organized everything, etc.