russian petrol

suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp
Thu Mar 13 22:31:33 PST 2003

i read somewhere (le monde ?) that british petroleum is now nb 2 in the oil business in russia.

is there a possibility that, in case we have an american resolution, in case russia etc vetoes, the eu will have more possibilities to invest in russia ?

i mean, ain't there people in the european elite that consider this veto opportunity as a gift from the us ?

jc helary