Hollow ring to Sir Echo

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Fri Mar 14 20:33:48 PST 2003

Quoting billbartlett at dodo.com.au:

> http://smh.com.au/text/articles/2003/03/14/1047583700605.htm
>
> Hollow ring to Sir Echo
>
> Sydney Morning Herald
> March 15 2003
>

> By Alan Ramsey

I've been particularly impressed by the anti-French rhetoric. God, how embarrassing that even Howard's prejudiced idiocy has to copied from Bush. The French have always been "jealous" of America? You know, funny, O'Reilly said the same thing almost exactly the same day. I think they're buying their papers from the same source. I was waiting for Howard to trot out the "French would have been speaking German without America" line, but if he has I've missed it. O'Reilly didn't forget to include it though. Perhaps Howard only warrants the edited script.

Catherine

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP at ArtsIT: http://admin.arts.usyd.edu.au/horde/imp/