BW worries about GWB

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Mar 16 11:12:07 PST 2003

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>At the risk of raising the specter of anti-semitism (and bearing in
>mind that I'm Jewish here), I wonder if the specifically Lukidnik
>ultra-Zionist commitments of some of the neocons behaind PNAC
>(Perle, Wolfie, etc.) play a big role here.

They play a role, but the gentile right is entirely with them. I watched a segment on CNN yesterday featuring Norman Solomon (who did very well) against Armstrong Williams (the right-wing black talk radio guy). Williams kept saying how Israel was our good friend and its defense was a sacred duty. And that doesn't even allow for all the Christian nuts who see the war on Iraq as an overture to the End Times.

Doug