A Duty to Disobey All Unlawful Orders

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:49:41 PST 2003

>From: Kelley <the-squeeze at pulpculture.org>
>
>At 04:33 PM 3/17/03 -0500, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>It is no longer appropriate to say simply, "Support Our Troops, Bring Them
>>Home." It is time to call on all US soldiers -- and US civilians as well
>>-- to uphold a duty to disobey all unlawful orders.
>
>off course, you ARE working on building a solid support network for the
>folks who do this, right? because you're asking them to take an enormous
>risk, one that could ruin their lives and, as we know, many of them go into
>the services b/c they have so few options to begin with.
>
>kelley

Face it, the troops are screwed no matter what they do. If they join in the attack, they are participating in a criminal war, which would certainly seem to constitute a war crime. And if they don't attack, they'll do life as traitors.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail