HUZZAH! ( was Re: Has Bush made the case to the troops?)

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Wed Mar 19 20:26:15 PST 2003

oh yes, the propaganda machine is mahvalous dahlink! i noticed last night that they started in on how great we were. we're allowing the troops to voice their feelings and criticisms. aren't we wonderful? and not only that, the compassion showed to the young man featured on CNN or FOX--the one who doesn't want to fight, who misses his family.

HUZZAH!