HUZZAH! ( was Re: Has Bush made the case to the troops?)

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Mar 19 20:41:16 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 at 11:26pm Kelley wrote:

> oh yes, the propaganda machine is mahvalous dahlink! i
> noticed last night that they started in on how great we
> were. we're allowing the troops to voice their feelings
> and criticisms. aren't we wonderful? and not only that,
> the compassion showed to the young man featured on CNN or
> FOX--the one who doesn't want to fight, who misses his
> family.

fuck, never mind FOX, 'liberal' NPR has been doing a stroke job for weeks now. it has been getting worse and worse -- i'm cleaning out the cat-box or doing the dishes and National Propaganda is spewing some hearthwarming soldier story, just before or after they tell us how what 'we' (read: US gov.) are going to do next in some clever and antiseptic way to End Tyranny in Iraq.

like Chomsky, Herman, and many others have pointed out, goebels would have given his left nut for this kind of *effective* control of the mass media.

> HUZZAH!

Indeed.

-- no Onan

...guess i'm anti-the-anti-n-word-machine

(stolen, like all mt best lines)