Everybody Have A Nice War!

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Wed Mar 19 20:45:45 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, mike larkin wrote:

> Why do I get this feeling this war is going to be over in about 20
> seconds, and that Bush is going to end up making fools of the anti-war
> ("millions will die") movement?

This was never about one country. This is the test bed for a whole wave of wars to come. The moment Baghdad falls, al-Qaeda wins. Zizek is right: the oiligarchy is starting a fire it cannot and does not really want to control. They *want* the catastrophe, you see: they want a 9-11 every Sunday, so they can wage unending petro-wars and keep the US frozen in permanent lockdown.

Mordor or Argentina: Bananamericans must now choose -- and pay.

-- DRR