Where is Raed Blog

Alan Jacobson alanjacobson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 21:19:37 PST 2003

I've been reading the Where is Raed blog a lot today. Its amazing--the gates of hell are creaking open and this guy is still able to write blog entries. I don't know if I could do that.

There's lots of Chaldeans (Iraqi Christians) in Detroit, so the local media has been interviewing various individuals (along with the FBI and other gov-mint types). A lot of these interviews talked about how people were getting ready for the onslaught, etc. But that just hasn't struck me the same way as the blogger.

I know the link has been posted here already but if you haven't had the chance, check it out-- http://dear_raed.blogspot.com

Alan Jacobson