Typical American "freedom" fighter's"freedom"

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 23:21:06 PST 2003

>Love it or Leave it. Obviously, I am glad we won the Revolutionary War,
among
>others. Interesting, if we hadn't fought for freedom and independence a few
>times, you would not have been able to post your message. Notice we don't
see
>any comments from the citizens of Iraq on here. So quick we forget that
there
>is a price to pay for freedom and our way of life.

Interesting you claim "we" fought for freedom, and freedom of speech, but you don't want to hear some one exercise their freedom in disagreeing with the war. Does that mean you really don't like freedom of speech to disagree with you or war ? Then Guess "we" weren't really fighting for freedom and independence. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030320/061a8f1f/attachment.htm>