Some logic from Americans On Line

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 23:30:33 PST 2003

>Please thank and pray for all the brave armed forces members fighting for
your
>right to legally and openly put down and disagree with the leadership that
>sent them to Iraq to bring its citizens the same rights you naysayers so
>willingly abuse! .

If I follow , you want to bring to Iraq the right only to agree and say yes, not no (naysay) ? Don't the Iraqis already have the right only to say yes, but not no ? Are you saying saying "nay" is abusing the freedom to speak , and only saying "yea" is proper use of the right ? -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030320/68bff764/attachment.htm>