"Saddam's apparatus of terror" willshatter"the whole world view of the left"

Reese reeza at flex.com
Thu Mar 20 03:50:43 PST 2003

At 12:31 AM 3/20/2003 -1000, Reese wrote:

>Pretend I am someone you would convince and sway to your point of
>view, and sway my to your point of view, if you can. Show me why
>my point of view is wrong.

I retract that Carrol, that was rude of me. Still, I wonder what you might say to me were we to meet on the street. It's an absurd curiosity probably, but still I wonder - how would someone such as yourself sway someone like me to your point of view? Fodder for offlist exploration, probably. If you care to.

Reese