"Saddam's apparatus of terror" willshatter"the whole world view of the left"

Reese reeza at flex.com
Thu Mar 20 02:31:44 PST 2003

At 11:26 PM 3/18/2003 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>P.S. I do understand that in some American Legion posts returning Vets
>were mocked as "losers."

I would accept all you said, but you lost me with that last part.

Exactly which returning Vets were mocked, and exactly how were they mocked as "losers"?

Pretend I am someone you would convince and sway to your point of view, and sway my to your point of view, if you can. Show me why my point of view is wrong.

Reese