Support the Troops reduxe...

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Mar 22 09:34:40 PST 2003

>Why aren't we protesting NPR, or the PR companies on K Street, or out
>in the neighborhoods? Here in DC, I just see a complete failure of
>strategy coming out of the traditional peace movement. Chuck0
>
>--------

Today we target CNN in Hollywood. Likely the LAPD will be out in full gear. Sunday its the Academy Awards. We are likely to get some celebrity support there. Our neighborhood vigils and actions have been holding up well, however, the LAPD has gotten really nasty now. I don't know that I would risk arrest again. marta