Support the Troops reduxe...

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Sat Mar 22 17:55:32 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 5:36 PM Subject: Re: Support the Troops reduxe...

> > The Bushies win quick, but fuck up on the 'nation building,' while the
$
> > declines at whatever pace, the global PE putt putts along, the next
few
> > WTO meetings stalemate with acrimony, the IMF/WB get even dumber . . .
>
> > Ian
>
> I see this not as a political desire, but what is certain to happen,
given
> the crooks now pounding Iraq. They don't give a fuck about Iraqis or
Iraqi
> freedom, and anyone with any moderate sense knows this. And I don't see
why
> anyone who opposes this land grab would hope for massive Iraqi
casualties.
> To do so would reflect the cynicism of those waging war.
>
> DP

Too many have already died due to 21st century capitalism and militarism while the collective competencies and capabilities to create a better world continued to be fettered by the same; somethin's goin' down and maybe, just maybe peace and creativity and solidarity will blossom forth from this mess.............

Ian