Which Is Worse?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Mar 23 23:55:05 PST 2003

> Michael Moore getting booed by "liberal" Hollywood for openly opposing
> Bush's war?

Out of curiousity, how long before the ceremonies do Academy votes have to be sent in? Can we assume that when Hollywooders voted him this award, most of them realized that this would be a likely result?

> Or "liberal" Hollywood giving pedophile Roman Polanski a Standing O for
> winning Best Director?

His victim, Samatha Geimer, gave a long interview on Larry King last month, which I understand is her first ever. I found it kind of fascinating. In tone, it reminded me a little of the play "How I Learned to Drive."

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0302/24/lkl.00.html

Michael