More on Moore

chris hurl chris_hurl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:07:35 PST 2003

I don't know if Michael Moore was necessarily booed. It seemed like an ambiguous response. Scorcese looked like he was about to start clapping. And ironically, a moment before he got a standing ovation. It seemed like the crowd was pretty divided between the peace-pin folks and the american-flag pin folks... Of course the media will describe it as outright booing.

chris (long-time listener, first-time caller)

----- Original Message ----- From: <groschke at luminousvoid.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 10:35 PM Subject: Re: More on Moore