POW's

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 24 20:15:47 PST 2003

The army did an exhaustive study -- written up I believe by some Captain at the Army War College. It was printed in some military journal, with a title something like "the collapse of the army in vietnam." I've read parts of it years ago; someone on the list should be able to give a more exact cite.

Carrol