POW's

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Mon Mar 24 20:29:19 PST 2003

At 10:15 PM 3/24/03 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>The army did an exhaustive study -- written up I believe by some Captain
>at the Army War College. It was printed in some military journal, with a
>title something like "the collapse of the army in vietnam." I've read
>parts of it years ago; someone on the list should be able to give a more
>exact cite.
i dont' kno w if this is it. I read it last week when looking for information about something else we were discussing.

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/Vietnam/heinl.html

THE COLLAPSE OF THE ARMED FORCES

By Col. Robert D. Heinl, Jr. North American Newspaper Alliance Armed Forces Journal, 7 June, 1971

the part about racism is really sad and disgusting

kelley