Ugly Ugly Ugly

Mon Mar 24 21:02:22 PST 2003

Alexandre, no matter how badly I would like to put the "evil empire" on its back foot, I can't bear to see any more casualties, POWs, and senseless fighting - on either side. Watching this war, and the rapid decline of this nation, is having serious emotional effects on me.

Hang in there, Steven. We need each other.

McAffrey said on the BBC that the Pentagon seriously underestimated the number of soldiers needed for the conflict and the photos he's seeing remind him of Okinawa. So much for the Revo. in military affairs. Such negligence should also be domestic criminal offense.

Ian